Monday, November 24, 2008

Terere Time


This blog is to my whole family, who are having a little family vacation in Hawaii without me. Although I should have seen this coming sense we did this to Tiff when she was in Astralia.
Well I want you to know that I miss each one of you very much and wish that I could be there for my birthday, your birthday mom and Thanksgiving. Instead I get to take lots and lots of tests in 2 days so that I can leave for Buenos Aires. 
Sometimes when Im walking around this town I wish that you all were here so that you could see what I do every day. I always thought that living in a small town would drive me crazy. But I love it! Everything is seriously no more than a 3 min. walk at the most. It's always fun because you never going anywhere without see someone you know and stopping to give them a kiss and ask about their day. 
This picture is from sabbath afternoon where it seems that the whole town goes to hang out and let their kids play on the playground. I never realized how much of a culture thing drinking mate or terere (the cold version of mate, kinda like ice tea) was, but its all about being around friends and family and spending time with them. 
This past week (this part is for mom and dad) I had to write a 2 page research paper in spanish SINGLE spaced and I got and A- on it! Happy Birthday Mom! lol jk
I love you all!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Yes! i love it when you post something. It makes me happy. I wish i was there too to celebrate the lost virginity of being a teenager, Sweet, sweet 20 year old, what are you going to do with out me for half of this year. I got really excited today about working our together next year.....hey maybe we could share a car again next year....JOKING! love you.